August 11, 2011

Rockaway Beach

 One of my favorite things about New York City is that there are five boroughs to explore! And even though I've spent all of my life within an hour of Manhattan, there's still always new places to explore. Rockaway beach has been on my list for awhile now.



One of my favorite things about New York City is that there are five boroughs to explore! And even though I've spent all of my life within an hour of Manhattan, there's still always new places to explore. Rockaway beach has been on my list for awhile now.


 One of the most awesome things about Rockaway beach is Rockaway Taco! It's a tiny beach shack serving up what I can easily are the best tacos in NYC! They even grow some of their own produce on their roof, ensuring everything is as fresh as it gets.



The end of summer is (too) rapidly approaching, but I feel like it's barely begun because I've been so busy! I want more time for boating and the beach please!

Outfit Details:
Bag- Old Navy
 Dress-Anthropologie (super sale!)
Sunglasses- Betsey Johnson
Sandals- Seychelles

Have a great weekend, everyone!



No comments: