August 27, 2011

Late Summer Favorites

Hey everyone! So sorry for my absence- I've had the craziest couple of weeks! First, John (my boyfriend and photographer) was in Europe, then an earthquake on the East Coast, and we looked at and applied for a new apartment! 

This type of outfit is definitely a go-to of mine during the late summer: a floral skirt with a defined waist and this cute ballerina-esque tee with flat sandals. Also, pictured is the new bag I picked up at J. Crew (on super-sale, of course). I absolutely love it!



Outfit Details:
Top-Forever 21
Skirt-H&M (last summer)
Necklaces-Target and Modcloth
Bag-J. Crew
Sandals-Ciao Bella via Piperlime


Do you have any favorite staples for late summer?

I'll be back next week after Hurricane Irene passes through. Stay safe!

1 comment:

Veronika Novotny said...

Aw, this is such an adorable outfit!! I absolutely love it. I would say this is definitley my staple outfit, but it's been chilly here lately... so I usually throw on a cardigan too. You look lovely, my dear!! xo veronika